Each NFL season culminates with the Super Bowl, where the champions of the AFC and NFC meet to decide that year’s champion. This online guide to Super Bowl betting at offshore sportsbook sites reveals the top online destinations for placing legal NFL wagers in the USA.
Whether you are new to NFL betting or have been laying some action on pro football for ages, this guide will hip readers up to the number one online sportsbooks with odds on Super Bowl LVIII (58). Keep reading to learn more about the top online Super Bowl sportsbooks and what they offer to their members.
Best Super Bowl Betting Sites For 2023
|Site Name||Bonus Offer||Payout||U.S.||Join|
|75% Bonus Max $750||24-48 Hours||Visit Review|
|50% Bonus Max $1,000||24-48 Hours||Visit Review|
|50% Bonus Max $1,000||24-48 Hours||Visit Review|
|125% Bonus Max $3,125||24-48 Hours||Visit Review|
Is It Legal To Bet On The Super Bowl?
We get the above question a lot here at OSBS. Across the United States, there are numerous football betting options that allow for wagers to be placed on Super Bowl odds.
State-regulated sportsbooks are available in territories that have opted to legalize domestic sports betting, but not all regions are gambling-friendly and minimum ages vary.
Offshore betting sites like the ones recommended in this guide extend their services to all states in the country, and most of them allow gamblers to become members at 18 years old. There are no state or federal laws that prevent offshore sportsbook sites from accepting US-based gamblers over the web.
Where Can I Legally Bet On The Super Bowl Online?
If you are in a state that permits domestic sportsbook sites to accept bets online or using mobile devices, you can wager on Super Bowl odds legally if you meet the local minimum age requirement. Most states in the USA now offer some form of legal sports betting, but the minimum age differs from 18 to 21.
Online Super Bowl betting can occur inside any state in the USA when using offshore sportsbook sites. Because these gambling venues are overseas in origin, they can accept online bets on the Super Bowl from players in the United States without violating any laws.
Offshore sportsbooks are only subject to local gambling regulations in their home nations. This also grants them the ability to accept 18+ bettors in states where the local minimum age is 21. Each of the top Super Bowl betting sites we recommend here are offshore sportsbooks and represent the best legal NFL gambling options in existence.
How To Bet On Super Bowl LVIII Online
Before we get started, our staff strongly recommends that you only place bets on Super Bowl odds with the sportsbooks listed among our legitimate offshore sports betting sites. There are hundreds of offshore gambling sites on the web, but we can only vouch for the ones we personally use for betting on the big game.
We also suggest that prospective Super Bowl bettors consider joining more than one sportsbook site because it allows for line shopping. Don’t get stuck betting on one set of Super Bowl odds when multiple sportsbook memberships provide alternate lines that may be more attractive and more profitable.
Joining an offshore NFL sportsbook is easy:
- Just locate the join button near the top of any page inside the offshore sportsbook site and click it to begin the process.
- Enter your account profile information and create a sportsbook login.
- Visit the banking suite to fund your account and claim any relevant Super Bowl sportsbook bonuses or promotions. You’ll be able to fund your bankroll using a variety of banking options that include traditional US dollar options as well as cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and popular altcoins. Don’t forget to claim any bonus codes or promos you’re interested in.
- After completing the deposit process, you can navigate over to the Super Bowl betting lines and start laying down some bets.
Popular Types Of Super Bowl Bets
- Super Bowl Betting Lines – Game lines for the Super Bowl are similar to any other NFL line in that they include the point spread, moneyline odds for winners, and the over/under for total combined points. Specific Super Bowl lines are only available after the AFC and NFC Championship Games have concluded, but gamblers may find prospective AFC vs. NFC lines before that.
- Super Bowl Futures – This is a list of all playoff-eligible NFL teams with moneyline odds on each franchise’s chances of winning the Super Bowl. Most odds are listed in the positive for high profits because calling your shot early features a low probability of success. SB futures for the following season are usually created immediately after an NFL champion is declared, allowing for year-round betting at offshore sportsbook sites.
- Live Betting On In-Game Super Bowl 58 Odds – After the Super Bowl kickoff, NFL betting continues through the tail end of the fourth quarter on point spreads, moneyline odds, prop bets, and more, depending on what each site allows for. In-game Super Bowl betting is perfect for gamblers that are undecided or just too busy to submit a pregame NFL wager.
Super Bowl Prop Bets
Super Bowl props are one of the most abundant categories at offshore betting sites. The events of the entire game, whether on the field or off, are included in Super Bowl prop bets, with action that continues during the whole broadcast.
The offshore betting sites that have earned our highest rankings specialize in SB props and post hundreds between them. Below is a list of what online gamblers can expect to find on the boards during the weeks leading up to the big game.
- Player And Team Performance Props
- Super Bowl Commercial Prop Bets
- Super Bowl National Anthem Betting
- Super Bowl Coin Toss Odds
- Super Bowl Halftime Prop Bets
- Super Bowl MVP Odds
- Other Props For Occurrences In The Crowd, In The Press Box, The Color Of The Drink Poured On The Winning Coach, And More!
Super Bowl LVIII Betting Strategy
- Set A Super Bowl Bet Schedule – The massive amounts of props that are posted can be overwhelming, so getting ahead of the game and making a schedule of events is helpful. Limiting yourself to simple wagers on game lines is fine, but to make the most of the evening, be sure to lay out each Super Bowl event in order and place your bets accordingly.
- Shop The Super Bowl 58 Betting Lines – Limiting yourself to one offshore betting site only grants you access to a single game line for the Super Bowl. By becoming a member of more than one of our most trusted online sportsbooks, you can shop the Super Bowl odds to find higher payouts and easier wins.
- Set A Bet Limit – The options for gambling on SB props and game lines are so numerous that we advise setting a limit for each wager you place. Create a budget for wagering on the Super Bowl and divide it up evenly among the total number of bets you intend to make.
Offshore vs. Domestic Super Bowl LVIII Sportsbooks
- Offshore sportsbooks are available across most of the United States and allow their members to place Super Bowl bets around the entire country. Domestic sportsbooks require that gambling occur inside the state where they base their operations, with no allowances for cross-state gambling.
- Most offshore gambling sites that we suggest to our readers feature a minimum gambling age of 18, whereas most domestic sportsbooks are 21+.
- Domestic books necessitate that wagers be made using US dollars. Offshore gambling sites also allow USD but include cryptocurrency in their banking suite. That means sportsbook deposits and withdrawals can be made with Bitcoin and most other popular altcoins, depending on where you place your bets.
- Many US states have yet to regulate domestic sportsbooks, leaving offshore gambling websites as the only legal and legitimate option for accessing Super Bowl odds in that area.
Super Bowl Betting Apps
All current Apple and Android smartphones and tablets can be used for mobile Super Bowl betting without downloading an app to your device. The offshore sportsbook sites that we recommend here at OSBS allow their services to be accessed on mobile devices via web browsers like Opera, Safari, and others.
The entire desktop sportsbook site is ported to iPads, iPhones, and Android devices as long as they are connected to the web. That means betting on the NFL playoffs games and the Super Bowl can occur anywhere in the USA that gamblers choose, whether at a party for the big game or in the bathroom at a sports bar.
Minimum Gambling Age For Super Bowl Betting
The minimum gambling age for betting on Super Bowl LVIII odds in the United States varies between 21 and 18 years old, depending on where you do your business.
Most of the online sportsbooks included in our offshore betting site reviews allow members to join at the age of 18, but some are 21+.
Just about all existing domestic sportsbooks in the United States require a minimum age of 21 or older to bet on the Super Bowl, but there are a few states that allow 18+ gamblers to partake. 18-friendly domestic sports gambling states include Montana, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C.
Depositing Funds And Withdrawing Super Bowl 58 Payouts At Offshore Sportsbooks
While domestic gambling venues rely solely on US dollars for placing wagers, offshore NFL sportsbooks include USD and cryptocurrency in their financial portfolios.
Depositing funds and withdrawing winnings at offshore betting sites can be done securely and expediently using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Cardano, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin, and others.
Crypto uploads are complete within a few minutes, and altcoin payouts can be secured within 24 hours of the request being approved. The same cannot be said for USD withdrawals, as they tend to take between 5 and 7 days to complete.
Super Bowl Betting FAQs
What are the odds on the Super Bowl?
The preseason Super Bowl 58 odds favor the Kansas City Chiefs to beat the Philadephia Eagles.
What can I bet on for the Super Bowl?
It would be easier to list off what you cannot bet on for the Super Bowl, as anything that routinely occurs during each year’s broadcast will inspire oddsmakers to create props. Outside of Super Bowl betting lines, SB prop bets create opportunities for wagering on outcomes involving players, teams, commercials, the halftime show, the National Anthem, and more.
When do Super Bowl prop bets come out?
While there is the potential for SB prop bets to exist throughout the calendar year, the glut of propositions tends to appear in late January once both participating teams are known.
When Is The Super Bowl?
Super Bowl LVIII will take place on Sunday, February 11, 2024. Kickoff is set to occur at 6:30 p.m.
Where Is Super Bowl LVIII Being Held?
Super Bowl 58 is being held at Las Vegas, Nevada’s Allegiant Stadium, home of the Raiders.
What Time Does The Super Bowl Start?
Kickoff for the 2023 Super Bowl occurs at 6:30 PM on CBS. Coverage of Super Bowl 58 will be aired throughout the entire day on most sports-related networks (ESPN, NFL Channel, etc.).
What Channel Is The Super Bowl On?
Super Bowl LVIII will air on the CBS Network on February 11, 2024.
When do NFL Super Bowl odds payout?
Each NFL betting occurrence will pay out once finalized. When betting on Super Bowl odds 2023, payouts can be collected as soon as SB events are concluded.
Who Is Doing The Super Bowl Halftime Show For 2024?
The Super Bowl 58 halftime show performer will be Usher.
List Of Super Bowl Champions
- LVIII – TBD
- LVII – Kansas City Chiefs
- LVI – Los Angeles Rams
- LV – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- LIV – Kansas City Chiefs
- LIII – New England Patriots
- LII – Philadelphia Eagles
- LI – New England Patriots
- 50 – Denver Broncos
- XLIX – New England Patriots
- XLVIII – Seattle Seahawks
- XLVII – Baltimore Ravens
- XLVI – New York Giants
- XLV – Green Bay Packers
- XLIV – New Orleans Saints
- XLIII – Pittsburgh Steelers
- XLII – New York Giants
- XLI – Indianapolis Colts
- XL – Pittsburgh Steelers
- XXXIX – New England Patriots
- XXXVIII – New England Patriots
- XXXVII – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- XXXVI – New England Patriots
- XXXV – Baltimore Ravens
- XXXIV – St. Louis Rams
- XXXIII – Denver Broncos
- XXXII – Denver Broncos
- XXXI – Green Bay Packers
- XXX – Dallas Cowboys
- XXIX – San Francisco 49ers
- XXVIII – Dallas Cowboys
- XXVII – Dallas Cowboys
- XXVI – Washington Redskins
- XXV – New York Giants
- XXIV – San Francisco 49ers
- XXIII – San Francisco 49ers
- XXII – Washington Redskins
- XXI – New York Giants
- XX – Chicago Bears
- XIX – San Francisco 49ers
- XVIII – Los Angeles Raiders
- XVII – Washington Redskins
- XVI – San Francisco 49ers
- XV – Oakland Raiders
- XIV – Pittsburgh Steelers
- XIII – Pittsburgh Steelers
- XII – Dallas Cowboys
- XI – Oakland Raiders
- X – Pittsburgh Steelers
- IX – Pittsburgh Steelers
- VIII – Miami Dolphins
- VII – Miami Dolphins
- VI – Dallas Cowboys
- V – Baltimore Colts
- IV – Kansas City Chiefs
- III – New York Jets
- II – Green Bay Packers
- I – Green Bay Packers
Latest Offshore News
Thanksgiving Day NFL Betting Odds From Offshore Sportsbook Sites
Turkey Day is just around the corner, and this year, there are three NFL matchups you can wager on to...
Win Free Spins Playing Slot Titles At Offshore Betting Sites
One of the best features of offshore betting sites is the bonus and promotional offers associated with their casino services. Now that...
NFL Future Odds Still Hold Great Value After Week Six Of Regular Season
One of the most fruitful ways to bet on the NFL online is to bet with future odds early in the season. Future...
Hot Drop Jackpots Now Available With Offshore Casino Sites
Betting on slot titles online has never been more popular than it is today, with numerous offshore casinos offering their...
NFL Game Lines, Props, and Super Bowl Odds After Week 3 Of Regular Season
The 2023-24 NFL season is now underway, and bettors have many odds to bet on from offshore betting sites operating legally outside...