XFL Betting At Offshore Sportsbooks
The XFL is a spring professional football league that seems to have really found its footing this season. As the league gains momentum and XFL betting at offshore sportsbooks grows in popularity, we’d be lying if we said we weren’t a little excited about football season extending into May. We’ve been keeping our eye on the leading offshore football betting sites, and we figured we’d offer you some guidance in navigating your XFL betting options for the 2023 season.
We’ll point out the best XFL betting sites and wagering options and explain how the legalities of placing bets locally vs offshore sportsbooks play into the equation. You’ll find information about the differences between the XFL and the NFL, a snapshot of the league’s teams and divisions, and access to the latest odds at the exact offshore betting sites that we ourselves use to bet on XFL games.
Best XFL Betting Sites For 2023
|Site Name||Bonus Offer||Payout||U.S.||Join|
|50% Bonus Max $750||24-48 Hours||Visit Review|
|50% Bonus Max $1,000||24-48 Hours||Visit Review|
|50% Bonus Max $1,000||24-48 Hours||Visit Review|
|125% Bonus Max $3,125||24-48 Hours||Visit Review|
Are XFL Betting Sites Legal?
Yes! There are legal options for betting on this pro league online both locally and at offshore sportsbooks. Because pro and college football are the most popular sports to bet on in the United States, XFL odds will be included at pretty much any sportsbook you visit. If you live in a state that regulates sports betting, you will be able to visit a local sportsbook and wager on XFL games.
Offshore sports betting sites can offer XFL lines to gamblers across the entire USA, with most of them accepting football fans as young as 18. There are no laws that prohibit XFL betting at an international sportsbook site from inside the USA.
Can You Bet On The XFL In The USA?
Yes. As mentioned above, domestic and offshore sportsbooks offer XFL betting odds to gamblers located in the United States. Options for placing an XFL bet exists in all states, whether through local venues or the most trusted offshore gambling sites.
Mobile XFL Betting Apps
Domestic sports betting applications are available for download in states that regulate mobile gambling. Bettors located inside those states can download a gambling app and place a bet if you meet the minimum age requirement. Geofencing technology validates your location to ensure you are within the approved proximity for access.
iPhones, iPads, and Android smartphones/tablets can access offshore sportsbook apps using a web browser in seconds – without a download or geofencing restrictions. Touch-button navigation will lead you to the latest XFL betting odds and give you access to the entire sportsbook site from anywhere that you have an Internet connection.
We find the performance of these offshore XFL betting apps to be more reliable and user-friendly than the applications offered by state-licensed sportsbooks.
Types Of XFL Odds
- XFL Point Spreads – XFL games are handicapped by taking away points from the favorite and granting points to the underdog. The spread creates an even matchup where wagers will come in equally for both teams. Covering the spread requires winning by more or losing by less than the gap. The point spread is the first element in an XFL betting line.
- Moneyline Odds – Betting on an XFL team to win a game can be done by laying some action on their moneyline odds, the second element of a game line. Underdogs will have positive odds, and projected winners will have a negative moneyline.
- Over/Under Betting – The last part of a betting line is the over/under total, where bets can be placed on the number of points scored by both teams. Winning bets will correctly choose if the final tally is over or under the line.
- XFL Prop Bets – Stat totals, MVP odds, or any other outcome not included in football betting lines are considered prop bets or propositions.
- XFL Championship Odds – When the final two teams are all that remains, a betting line will be produced for the XFL Championship Game. At all other times of the year, XFL futures let bettors wager on the team that will win the championship at the end of the season.
- Live Betting – After each game kicks off, betting lines remain active at offshore sportsbooks with odds that update through the fourth quarter. Game lines either become live once the clock begins to run, but some sites port the live betting odds over to another dedicated page or section.
XFL Teams & Divisions
- DC Defenders
- Louis Battlehawks
- Seattle Sea Dragons
- Vegas Vipers
- Houston Roughnecks
- Arlington Renegades
- Orlando Guardians
- San Antonio Brahmas
Current XFL Betting Lines
Betting On The XFL Playoffs
The top two teams in each division qualify for the XFL Playoffs, with division winners hosting a semifinal game. The two winners advance to the title game, and there are betting lines and props for all three matchups. If you want to bet on the XFL Playoffs, we advise wagering with one of the offshore books listed on this page.
Betting On The XFL Championship Game
During the days leading up to the XFL Championship Game, betting lines will be present at the offshore sportsbooks we list here. For the remainder of the calendar year, you can bet on the next XFL champions by placing a wager on football futures. XFL futures include a list of all teams that remain eligible for the playoffs, with odds listed for each.
Differences Between The XFL And NFL
- Extra Points (PATs)
- XFL – After a touchdown is scored, teams can opt to run a scoring play from the 2-yard-line for 1 point, the 5-yard-line for 2 points, and the 10-yard-line for 3 points.
- NFL – 1 point is awarded for a field goal snapped from the 15-yard-line, 2 points is awarded for a scoring play ran from the 2-yard-line.
- Forward Passes
- XFL – Up to two forward passes can be completed on a given offensive play, but at least one catch needs to be made behind the line of scrimmage.
- NFL – Only one forward pass is allowed on an offensive play.
- XFL – The kicking teams lines up at the opposing 35-yard-line and must kick the ball beyond the 20-yard-line or it will result in a penalty, with the ball being placed at the 50. Both teams line up 5 yards apart, creating for a line of scrimmage that results in less high-speed collisions.
- NFL – The kicking team lines up at their own 35-yard-line. The ball becomes live once kicked, allowing for any team to recover. The ball must travel 10 yards before the kicking team can recover. If a ball travels out of bounds on a kickoff, the receiving team can either accept a 5-yard penalty and replay the down, have the ball placed where the ball went out of bounds, or take the ball on their 35-yard-line.
- XFL – If time expires with both teams tied, an overtime period will begin that allows both teams three chances to score from the 5-yard line. If it remains a tie, possessions will alternate until one of the teams does not score.
- NFL – An overtime period begins if both teams are tied after 4 quarters that lasts 10 minutes. A touchdown will end the game immediately. If the first team to possess the ball scores a field goal, then the other team will get a possession where they can tie with a FG or win with a TD. If the game becomes tied again, the next team to score wins. This changes in the NFL playoffs as a first possession TD no longer ends the game. The other team will be given a chance to score a touchdown and potentially win with a 2-point PAT.
Offshore Sportsbook Bonus Offers
All of the options mentioned in our offshore betting site reviews offer sportsbook promo codes that can be entered when making your first deposit. These bonus offers add extra money to your account based on a percentage of your initial deposit.
Some betting sites also allow for bonuses on subsequent deposits, referred to as reload bonuses, so check out the promo page at each sportsbook to learn more. While there, read the completion conditions of each bonus to familiarize yourself with what is required before a withdrawal can be attained.
Depositing Funds And Withdrawing Winnings at Offshore Betting Sites
Before any XFL bets can be placed, your will first have to fund your account using cash or cryptocurrency. US dollars can be deposited using credit and debit cards, but they cannot be used for withdrawals via chargeback. Other USD funding options include bank wires, third-party services, and P2P vendors.
Our preferred method of making deposits and requesting withdrawals is cryptocurrency. There are usually no added fees coming or going, and payouts complete in less than 24 hours at most sportsbooks.
When you deposit using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Tether, Litecoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Dogecoin, and others, you become eligible for enhanced sportsbook bonuses with higher percentage deposit matches and more favorable rollover terms to complete.
Other options for withdrawing your payout include check by courier, wire transfer, money transfer, vouchers, and sometimes P2P options depending on which bookmaker you are at.
XFL Betting Tips
- Become a member with more than one sportsbook site so that you can shop the XFL odds for the most favorable matchups. Shopping around allows you to locate friendlier lines and more favorable odds as opposed to being limited to the options at a single sportsbook.
- Withdraw your winnings with cryptocurrency. There are no fees attached to crypto payouts, so you can keep all of the money you’ve earned. Transactions also complete a lot faster than when using bank wires, check by courier, or third-party transfer services. The fastest paying offshore gambling sites always feature crypto as a part of their banking portfolio.
- Don’t chase losses. Losses happen all the time in sports betting, even to the most experienced gamblers out there. The worst thing you can do is bet recklessly in an effort to recover losses. Chasing is a textbook trait of problem gaming, so be aware of this and avoid the habit.
XFL Betting FAQs
2023 XFL Betting Resources
Latest Offshore News
New Summer Slot Titles At Bovada’s Online Casino
As the summer rolls in, so do new online slot titles at Bovada’s online casino. Bovada is known as one...
Semifinal Odds Favor Boston Celtics To Win their 17th NBA Championship
Online sports betting sites are unanimously favoring the Boston Celtics to win the 2023 NBA Finals based on the future odds...
Cryptocurrency Bonus Rewards At Offshore Sports Betting Sites
Are you a fan of online gambling and cryptocurrencies? If yes, then you’re in for a treat! Offshore betting sites have provided...
Offshore Online Casino Payment Options for 2023
As the online casino industry continues evolving, players and operators are always looking for new and convenient payment options. With...
2023 Kentucky Derby Odds Go Global with Offshore Sportsbooks
The 2023 Kentucky Derby is right around the corner, and bettors are looking to place their bets and get valuable future odds...